Hello from Washington State...er, uh, Idaho!

Welcome to our comfy Lounge - fetch a coffee and plump yourself down on a sofa. This is the place to get to know each other and discuss any subject, art-related or not.
kcondon

Hello from Washington State...er, uh, Idaho!

Post by kcondon »

Hello everyone, I’m Kara from Washington state. My husband is retiring in 2 weeks and we are in the process of selling our house, and moving to a new home that we have been building on 30 acres in Idaho. Lots of changes going on in our lives!

At 52, I am a late bloomer on the drawing front. I have always had an interest in drawing, but only truly began 24 months or so ago, under Mike”s wonderful tutelage. 😀 I’ve taken three of Mike’s courses, and they have helped me grow so much in such a short time. You can Imagine how exciting it was then to see the news of this forum.

By looking at many of the drawings here, I can already see I am in great company. Looking forward to all that can be learned here from all of you. Please bear with this novice along the way 😊

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Washington State...er, uh, Idaho!

Post by Mike Sibley »

Welcome to DWM, Kara! Please use this forum in any way that helps you - post WIPs for critiques and advice; dip into the videos if you need an answer or two on a technique; or you can even request a video on a specific topic in the "Videos and Tuition" section.

And please feel free to comment and assist with the work of others posted here. Often a fresh pair of eyes is all that's needed to solve a problem - or even to notice that there is one! :o
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net