STUDIO WORKSHOPS 2024

Your latest work is in print? You have an upcoming workshop? Your cat's had kittens... Tell us YOUR NEWS!
Mike Sibley
Site Admin

STUDIO WORKSHOPS 2024

Post by Mike Sibley »

After ten weeks of Cluster Headaches (migraine) at the start of this year, I decide to not run Studio Workshops. But the clusters are often two or more years apart...

So, we're back in business for 2024.

FOUNDATION : APRIL 6/7 (5 seats remaining)
This covers all the basic techniques, so it suits new artists needing a firm grounding, and artists with a little more experience. And the workshop includes selected Intermediate techniques, too. This is my most popular workshop and tends to fill quickly.

DRAWING ANIMALS : MAY 18/19
If you are familiar with the basic drawing techniques and interested in drawing animals, this is the workshop for you. I'll share over 40 years of professional experience with you.

PERSONAL PROJECT : JUNE 22/23
This new adventure! was prompted by requests from previous workshops, and it's centred around your current project. And if you don't have one, I have a half dozen you can choose from.
Portrait, floral, landscape, still-life... it doesn't matter what it is, because all drawings share the same techniques. We can help each other as a group and, of course, I'll be delighted to assist you in any way I can. And, as we're in my studio, I have everything to hand that we might need.

COMPOSITION and PERSPECTIVE
Finally, I wrote this some time ago and only trialled it once. It can take up to four attending artists. Let me know if you'd like me to run it again, and I'll set a date.

For full details of all Studio Workshops, and to book, visit:
WORKSHOPS-UK-YORKSHIRE
Studio_workshop-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

Brenda

Re: STUDIO WORKSHOPS 2024

Post by Brenda »

Hi everyone…just thought I would let you know I have just completed one of Mike’s workshops and I would like to thoroughly recommend them to you. Not only do you get the benefit of all of Mike’s vast knowledge, patience, and personal help over two full days, you also get lovely lunches and cake curtesy of Jenny, and an optional evening meal at the local pub.

Thanks so much to both of you. It has been a real pleasure and hopefully I will be posting a drawing soon!

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Re: STUDIO WORKSHOPS 2024

Post by Mike Sibley »

Thanks, Brenda. I've had the most marvellous time with you and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have another Weekend Workshop on May 18/19 - DRAWING ANIMALS. But, as I'm in my own studio, we can alter that to suit everybody individually. So, if you're thinking "Heck, I'd rather it was FOUNDATION", just mention it and you can take that - or a mix. It's no problem.
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net