NEW... DRAWING GRASS

Join a discussion, suggest suitable subjects, or ask Mike questions about the videos.
Mike Sibley
Site Admin

NEW... DRAWING GRASS

Post by Mike Sibley »

First - Good news! We finally solved the Gmail issue, so news should reach you directly from DWM now.

More Good News!

DRAWING GRASS and WEEDS: Part 1 was released a few minutes ago.

This 21-minute video describes and demonstrates three effective and enjoyable techniques for drawing grass. These spontaneous and intuitive techniques can be adapted to cover all types, from lawn grass to rough and wild grass.

I explain more about the use of Visual Clues and how to recognise and extract them to draw anything - grass in this case, and weeds in Part 2. There might also be a Part 3 on Drawing Trees.

The techniques covered are deliberately spontaneous, with minimal planning involved. So, discover how to let your mind wander into the realms of intuitively creating grass that naturally conforms to Nature.

While you're watching the demonstrations, why not have a go yourself? And then post your results to the Exercises forum. I'll happily critique it or give you advice.

Watch now

The retail version will be available in a few days - once I've produced the Sample 5-minute version.
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net