Learning curve.

You can post any drawing-based artwork, such as DIGITAL ART, PYROGRAPHY, ENGRAVINGS, SCRATCHBOARD and any other stylus-produced art. We'll even put up with the occasional painting.... if you insist :)
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
Laurene

Re: Learning curve.

Post by Laurene »

It’s not that I don’t like to watch you on YouTube! Please don’t misunderstand me. I only meant that as you may have noticed, I’m not online as much as I used to be, whether here on the forum or on Facebook or YouTube.

I just saw your video and it’s very well done. I always enjoy learning about all animals.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Laurene wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:26 am It’s not that I don’t like to watch you on YouTube! Please don’t misunderstand me.
Oh gosh, lol 🙈
It must be my poor English writing skills Laurene 🙊
I didn't mean it at all, the way you read it, lol 🙉
I did get you don't do YouTube Laurene, and that's alright - as I said before, and I didn't get it personal 🙉🙊🙈
I know you meant in general, that you don't watch Laurene 😊
It was past midnight yesterday when I skated home from late turn at work...
All I wanted to reply was, that I know now you will not watch my YouTube painting, so I'll try share everything in here too for you Laurene 😊
I am very sorry if my writing did confuse you, because it sounds like you thought I'm sort of complain and I'm disappointed by you?
Lol 😅
? 🙈🙊🙉
I didn't feel this way at all 😅
I just saw your video and it’s very well done. I always enjoy learning about all animals.
Now I feel bad thinking I did make you watch it!!!
🙉🙊🙈
Frankly I didn't mean it dear!!!
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

:) As the kids say, it’s all good my friend, and I really did enjoy your video!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Laurene wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:28 am :) As the kids say, it’s all good my friend, and I really did enjoy your video!
Hahahaaaa - lol
😅😅😅
What a story Laurene, lol 🙈🙊🙉
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

After days of break, I'm finding myself struggle to get back to painting.
Especially if there's kitchen in pieces for last two days, as the refurbishment is carried on...
Eventually I did manage to make myself do some painting today.
I'm not rushing, just carry on blocking in, improving and trying visualise the look I want to achieve...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

And so on, and a bit, and once more ;)
Slowly slowly pushing painting further up ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Post by Mike Sibley »

...and slowly it's looking more and more alive. :)

And I love the composition!
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Mike Sibley wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:45 pm ...and slowly it's looking more and more alive. :)

And I love the composition!
T H A N K_Y O U ♡♡♡