Great Grey Owl - WIP

Post your art and WIPs for critique. Start a discussion or ask questions about all forms of drawing. Mixed media permitted.
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
Laurene

Re: Great Grey Owl - WIP

Post by Laurene »

:D It's all good Mike! Gets the blood flowing in the morning I can tell you :lol:

Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Hi Laurene, Linda and Mike, first time I have commented on your new forum Mike but just had to come here and say WOW! Laurene this is fantastic, I love the background, just as Mike says, turned a good drawing into something really special. Love everything about it!!
Bev

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

I’m sorry I didn’t see this earlier Bev. Thanks and welcome to the forum!! I’m so happy to see you here! I can’t wait to see your beautiful graphite, coloured pencil and pastel work on the forum.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Well, I can say I feel like back home again, and you are my family ...
All this conversation, description, looking after the art, those feelings, resources fitted into single strokes on the paper ...
Now I know what I was missing - the forum like this, and all of you in one place together 👍
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Thanks Laurene. Didn't see your response, must figure out how to get notifications, keep forgetting to see whats going on :-(

Hi Artur glad to see you here too.
Bev

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Darkhorse wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:36 am ...must figure out how to get notifications, keep forgetting to see whats going on :-(

Hi Artur glad to see you here too.
Bev
Thank you Bev 😁👍

I used to have the issue of not having any notification, whether in here at notification bar or by email...
I'm crap regarding the settings in depth, and I was frustrated, because I couldn't catch up any of replies sent to my posts ...
I did ask Mike for help, and he did his best and has sorted out this for me 👍
In my case the "forum" didn't see I do exist 😁
So I was invisible in here, what was causing not getting any notification...
I bet Mike will help you sort it out with easy 👍

Actually I was wonder why you aren't active at all Bev...
I knew you're registered, but not posting, not chatting...
I think I got the answer now 👍
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

RobB

Post by RobB »

Hey Laurene

Its nice to be back on a dedicated art forum again and see your work once again
this thread is too big and I am too lazy to read all of it ! but hopefully its the inspiration I need to get started again.
It is a very striking drawing for sure and caught my eye instantly.

Its been along time and I hope to catch up with my arty friends soon.

Rob

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

Hi Rob. It's great to see you here!! It's wonderful to catch up with old friends and I'm really looking forward to seeing your work here on the forum. A lot of the old friends are already here, like Bev and Artur and Linda!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Laurene wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:41 pm like Bev and Artur and Linda!
Thank you for mention Laurene.
I feel a little bit confused, as I don't remember you very well Rob...
I hope you'll forgive me 👍
And it's great you're in here between your friends 🤘🤠