Now find VIDEOS EASILY

Join a discussion, suggest suitable subjects, or ask Mike questions about the videos.
Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Now find VIDEOS EASILY

Post by Mike Sibley »

Our new member Ksquared321 pointed out yesterday that DWM doesn't have an easy way to find specific videos.

So, I've taken a break from writing the next video and enhanced the navigation. This is not thoroughly tested, so if you find anything that doesn't work, please let me know.

The VIDEOS tab now has a second dropdown menu. You can still choose "Basic techniques" or "Creative Techniques" to go to that series, but now you can also choose a category within that page.
_NAV1.jpg
So, you might hover over Creative Techniques and then click on Negative Space.

That will take you to the Negative Space videos on the Creative page, where you can select which one you want to view. There are usually three videos in each category; sometimes four.

And you can get back to any category in any series from any page.

AND....
_NAV2.jpg
I've added Quick Links to the Basic and Creative pages, so you can go directly to any category.

Any problems, please let me know.

PS: If the new links don't work, clear your cache. Or use SHIFT + click the refresh icon to force a hard refresh of problem pages. That should activate the new coding.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net