Dueling Bucks

Post your art and WIPs for critique. Start a discussion or ask questions about all forms of drawing. Mixed media permitted.
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
PogArtTi

Re: Dueling Bucks

Post by PogArtTi »

You explained that so well, I thought I was there :) And you're right, it was a very special moment.
;) indeed ! So special !
Do you like it Mike?
Want some more?
- I'm driving the bus 612 service going to Shipley...
Heavy traffic, middle of the day...
Suddenly I can see the Swan ...
He was flying very low!, just above the privet's car roof ?!
The Swan was perfectly set and followed the proper direction of the other side of the road, but in the air!
At that moment I thought I'm must be very tired 😅
It was so unreal...
He past me by, and kept flying until I lost his picture at my mirror ...
There are some moments, that can last in memory forever 😊
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Post by Mike Sibley »

PogArt wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:06 pm There are some moments, that can last in memory forever 😊
I agree! You reminded me of a sight we saw a couple of years ago. We were driving home along our farm track when we saw an owl flying alongside us - about 25 feet (8M) away and 4 feet (1.2M) above the ground. I stopped the car, and we just watched it hunting in the field. It had no idea we were there, and of course it was hunting in broad daylight, which Tawny Owls don't often do.

It probably lasted 2-3 minutes but felt like an hour :)
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

about 25 feet (8M) away and 4 feet (1.2M) above the ground.
Thank you!
Lol, metres I CAN SEE in my mind, feet are confusing 😅
Yes, sometime we are witnesses of something super extra, and it last forever then 😉

I don't know if it's alright to carry on this subject?
But shortly...
I was walking my dog few years ago, as usually walking throughout local park...
I've noticed there's no Sun on the sky, but...
Well...
I do remember it now as a LARGE surface of yellowish , kind of like a clouds, it's difficult to express what I remember...
Like somebody has had spilled the yellow brightish colour over on part of the sky...
I remember, I wanted to trace where is the Sun hiding, but I could't ...
It was very weird.
Obviously it wasn't clouds covering the Sun behind them...
It was something else, when adult person is struggling to understand what he sees (sees?)...
I'm believing in UFO too 😉
So I always wished it was something related to it 😉
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*