VIDEOS UPDATE

Your latest work is in print? You have an upcoming workshop? Your cat's had kittens... Tell us YOUR NEWS!
Mike Sibley
Site Admin

VIDEOS UPDATE

Post by Mike Sibley »

Please accept my sincere apologies for the long delay.

As most of you will be aware, I lost December, January, and part of February to multiple daily Cluster Headaches. The good news is, the hospital CT scan found I had a working brain - so there's hope for me yet ;)

What surprised me most was the three weeks it took me to fully recover after the final attack. And how difficult it was to get back into the next partly-written video.

However, I've been working on it for the past four weeks and... drumroll please... IT'S DUE FOR RELEASE TOMORROW!

CREATING TEXTURES: Part 1

I'll let you know as soon as it's live. As for the Cluster Headaches - the last cluster was three years ago, so I fervently hope it will be as long before the next cluster arrives.

Business is open once again and fully operational! :D
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

Laurene

Re: VIDEOS UPDATE

Post by Laurene »

I’m so sorry you had to deal with this for so long Mike, but I’m very happy that you’re over the worst of it now. Welcome back!!

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Re: VIDEOS UPDATE

Post by Mike Sibley »

Thank you, Laurene. They usually last 5-6 weeks but two months, and between 3 and 6 attacks a day is something new - and not something I hope is ever repeated ;) Anyway, I'm back working on the videos. Although. I'm running a workshop in my studio this weekend, then I'll get back to writing the next script - which is already going in directions I wasn't expecting :)
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net