Grand Grand ... dad ... .. .

Post your art and WIPs for critique. Start a discussion or ask questions about all forms of drawing. Mixed media permitted.
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
PogArtTi

Re: Grand Grand ... dad ... .. .

Post by PogArtTi »

kwheller wrote: โ†‘Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:07 pm You really touched your friend's life in such a deep way with your artwork! Congratulations!
THANK YOU ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
It's true what you've said Kathryn, when my friend popped in to collect the drawing, he was watering his eyes ...
That was best price I could have ask for !
Thank you for keen comment ๐Ÿ˜Š
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

LindasPencils wrote: โ†‘Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:30 pm great result. Especially realizing you only had a dinky, crappy reference to work from! well done.
Thank you VERY MUCH for keen words ๐Ÿ˜Š
I only wish I could be more patient, and maybe draw it even better ...
Thank you dear Linda!
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Mike Sibley wrote: โ†‘Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:20 pm Artur.... despite all your earlier misgivings, I think the end result is absolutely superb. From an appalling reference you've produced a drawing full of character, and I've no doubt the young soldier would easily recognise himself, if only he was here to see it.

No wonder your client was pleased. Well done!
Yes...
My friend was watering his eyes when collecting the drawing from me...
It was very touching moment for him and me too...
This is when I realised how much he was appreciated for this small drawing I did ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you SO MUCH dear Mike ๐Ÿ˜Š