Free hand portraiture attempt...

Post your art and WIPs for critique. Start a discussion or ask questions about all forms of drawing. Mixed media permitted.
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
PogArtTi

Re: Free hand portraiture attempt...

Post by PogArtTi »

kwheller wrote: ↑Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:17 pm Great point, Mike. I fell right into that category of not noticing the tree at all.
Thank you very much for your comment ;)
I'm glad the tree isn't bothering anyone, but me πŸ˜…
It's done now.
Signed, protected ...
Thank you kwheller πŸ˜‰
(I'm so sorry I'm crap with names - short memory πŸ˜…).
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

kwheller

Post by kwheller »

Sounds good. Im bad with names, too. Kathy

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

kwheller wrote: ↑Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:48 am Sounds good. Im bad with names, too. Kathy
Thanks a lot - KATHY πŸ˜‰
I'm Artur, but I bonded to PogArt nickname a lot 😎
Nearly all my workmates (bus drivers) call me PogArt πŸ˜…
I do like it 😊😊😊
All the best Kathy πŸ˜‰
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

Great finish Artur! She looks stern but kindly at the same time, like a lot of our grandmothers.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Laurene wrote: ↑Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:06 am Great finish Artur! She looks stern but kindly at the same time, like a lot of our grandmothers.
Thanks a lot Laurene!
(I'll need go dictionary for stern meaning πŸ˜…)
Yes, I was told many times by family members - I've managed to capture something more, than the picture only, but a bit of her personality too 😊😊😊
Thank you...
(I'll post it again in here, updated ...
This one you can see isn't sign yet, and not varnished...).

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

"Grandma Agnes" - finished drawing.
Varnished, signed ...
Ready to go (today πŸ˜‰)

11"/16" Arches Aquarelle Watercolour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

Well, you're just getting better and better all the time. Clever clogs!

JayS

Post by JayS »

This has evolved very nicely. Good work.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

LindasPencils wrote: ↑Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:48 am Well, you're just getting better and better all the time. Clever clogs!
Thank you very very much Linda 😊😊😊
I haven't heard from you for long time...
I hope you are very well and all your family πŸ’–

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

JayS wrote: ↑Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:12 pm This has evolved very nicely. Good work.
Thank you so much JayS πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰