"Finio"-pyrography(FINISHED)

You can post any drawing-based artwork, such as DIGITAL ART, PYROGRAPHY, ENGRAVINGS, SCRATCHBOARD and any other stylus-produced art. We'll even put up with the occasional painting.... if you insist :)
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
PogArtTi

"Finio"-pyrography(FINISHED)

Post by PogArtTi »

I was asked by my sister in law to do a pyrography art for my niece.
She's turned 18 few weeks ago, and the dog is her dreamed birthday gift ever.
It's the Pomeranian.
Very little, I'd say "pocket" dog - so sorry for being sarcastic, I just can't see myself walking this kind of dog, but there's plenty of people who loves such little beatuties!
So this is just very basic free hand sketch, to map the dog on the wooden board.
I did change a bit the place of the left dog's eye, which originally is partially covered by the shape of the mouth...
I did subtle correction then, and I've managed to move that eye a bit, to make it fully visible...
The next step is buuuuurrrrrrnnnnniiiiing obviously ๐Ÿ‘
I hope you may enjoy following the progress...

Poplar Plywood
12"/16"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Re: "Finio" - pyrography (WIP)

Post by PogArtTi »

I've started some burning today ๐Ÿ‘
The fur gonna take me some time, lol ๐Ÿ˜
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

Great start! I think this is a beautiful subject and Iโ€™m loving the way youโ€™re doing those soft short hairs on the muzzle and chin!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Laurene wrote: โ†‘Sun May 31, 2020 11:42 pm I think this is a beautiful subject
Thank you, lol ๐Ÿ˜
I was given couple of photos to pick the preferable pose, and I did like this one very much.
The angle of the shoot, and nice looking pose has drawn my attention most.
As you remember this is the second dog portrait.
I think I'm approaching this time the right way.
My first practice piece was messed up a bit, then I was trying to cover mistakes ...
Let see how this time it goes ๐Ÿ‘

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Carry on, lol ... lots of fur to deal with ๐Ÿ˜

PogArtTi

Re: "Finio"-pyrography (WIP)

Post by PogArtTi »

And some more ... ๐Ÿ‘

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

Looking great Pogs. NIce negative drawing... err... burning!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

LindasPencils wrote: โ†‘Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:54 am Looking great Pogs. NIce negative drawing... err... burning!
Thanks a lot...
I'm only worry, not to over do it.
The fur is light orange, with smooth colour transfer, and I have no experience.
Let see how it goes...
I had a break for the last week due to unsuitable shift hours.
Thank you Linda.

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

Looking great Artur!!! I love the classic look of this!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Laurene wrote: โ†‘Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:36 pm Looking great Artur!!! I love the classic look of this!
Thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜
Lots of fur to deal with, lol ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜