Pulley Fish WIP

Receive critiques and comments on your Coloured Pencil or Pastel drawings.
LindasPencils

Re: Pulley Fish WIP

Post by LindasPencils »

Thank you Pog.
re Mike's suggestion, I made a small improvement based on his comment, but will not alter it further as I am happy with it as is. Just a spot more colour, any extra curve would make it look too fat.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

LindasPencils wrote: โ†‘Sun May 10, 2020 10:28 pm Thank you Pog.
re Mike's suggestion, I made a small improvement based on his comment, but will not alter it further as I am happy with it as is. Just a spot more colour, any extra curve would make it look too fat.
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I'm following your every art , because you're inspiring me very much, and I'm so interested with every each of your artwork, concept, thoughts ๐Ÿ‘
So I had to ask whether you'll do some more on those fish , or there's no point to dig it down ๐Ÿ‘
The post and comments I'm reading of you, and other great artists in here is the best opportunity to me to learn a great lesson of art understanding...
Thank you very much for answer Linda ๐Ÿ‘
I wish I had even small piece of your creativity ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

I wish I had even small piece of your creativity
Thank you for the compliment Pogs - but... YOU DO! I don't think I have any more 'creativity' than any one else on this planet. But what I think I have is a determination to create and explore. Very few of my works just happen, there is a heck of a lot of planning and thought to develop what is usually just a tiny little spark of an idea. The real trick to creativity I have found is just plain hard work!

and by the way... they don't always work out!

NCarter50

Post by NCarter50 »

I keep looking for a like or love button. I think this is fascinating.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

LindasPencils wrote: โ†‘Sat May 23, 2020 11:26 pm
The real trick to creativity I have found is just plain hard work!
That's making a great sense to me , thank you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

I keep looking for a like or love button. I think this is fascinating.
Thank you NCarter50 for such a nice post and taking the time to comment. I agree that sometimes a 'like' button would be handy, but then again, it is so much nicer to get your personal feedback!