Hello everyone

Welcome to our comfy Lounge - fetch a coffee and plump yourself down on a sofa. This is the place to get to know each other and discuss any subject, art-related or not.
Darkhorse

Hello everyone

Post by Darkhorse »

Hi all, my name is Bev. I used to be a member of ArtPapa, Mike's early forum and I can honestly say that most of what I know now I learnt on that forum. I hope to be posting some of my work as well as contributing to other members posts. I use lots of different mediums, but one of my favourites is graphite pencil, followed closely by coloured pencil. I love drawing animals of all types, but occasionally do landscapes, seascapes and flora.
Bev

LindasPencils

Re: Hello everyone

Post by LindasPencils »

OH BEV! Welcome back! So nice to see an old friends here - and new friends as well. Post something soon so we can see what you have been up to, please!

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

I was so hoping you'd join Bev! Wonderful! I can't wait to share what we've all been up to in the last couple of years!!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

It seems we're all getting back together 😁
I'm pleased to let you know - I'm joined today as well 👍
I'll be posting my artwork on the OTHER MEDIA , I wish you may want to occasionally have a look over there 🤘🤠
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*