HOME WORK

Welcome to our comfy Lounge - fetch a coffee and plump yourself down on a sofa. This is the place to get to know each other and discuss any subject, art-related or not.
LindasPencils

Re: HOME WORK

Post by LindasPencils »

Great solution to the mouldy hay! And a back saver as well.
Love the drawing trees video - another good one from you Mike.
And I have started that drawing again, can't let you show me up. So Pogs, just sit down and do a little doodle for us. Don't worry about it being a masterpiece or anything, just have a little fun with a pencil or pen.
... electric fence? ouch, NO, don't do that to poor Old Tom. He just likes scratching his backside on those fence posts. hmmm, is there such a thing as a Horse scratching post? Like an oversized cat post? I wonder...

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Shame on me Linda and Mike ~ too busy setting up my recently upgraded bicycle (bought from my good friend two days ago) ~ I’ve forgot to check that video that Mike was working on !!!
Sorry Mike ~ bike needs just chain and it’s all done ~ I’ll watch YOUR VIDEO today ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks Linda ~ you always have a brood advice ❤️
I’ll try warm up my drawing skills 🙊🙉🙈
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Post by Mike Sibley »

PogArtTi wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:20 pm Sorry Mike ~ bike needs just chain and it’s all done ~ I’ll watch YOUR VIDEO today ❤️❤️❤️
Linda saw a pre-release copy. DRAWING TREES will be released next weekend. I still have the webpages to build, and a couple of other jobs before it's ready.

In the meantime, enjoy your new bike... while you're planning your next drawing. :)
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Mike Sibley wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:19 pm
PogArtTi wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:20 pm Sorry Mike ~ bike needs just chain and it’s all done ~ I’ll watch YOUR VIDEO today ❤️❤️❤️
Linda saw a pre-release copy. DRAWING TREES will be released next weekend. I still have the webpages to build, and a couple of other jobs before it's ready.

In the meantime, enjoy your new bike... while you're planning your next drawing. :)
Oh ~ I see 😉👍
Thank you a lot 👍👍👍
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*