"Finio"-pyrography(FINISHED)

You can post any drawing-based artwork, such as DIGITAL ART, PYROGRAPHY, ENGRAVINGS, SCRATCHBOARD and any other stylus-produced art. We'll even put up with the occasional painting.... if you insist :)
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
PogArtTi

Re: "Finio"-pyrography (WIP)

Post by PogArtTi »

Today's update ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

Are those curls on his chest difficult to manage with a burning tool? I know they can be tricky with a pencil but you’re rendering them so well in this medium.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Laurene wrote: ↑Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:58 pm Are those curls on his chest difficult to manage with a burning tool?
I was worry somebody may have mention those curls, lol 😁
Now I have no choice but answer your concern Laurene 😁😁😁
No, I have no problem making them, but understand their nature - it's my nightmare ever since!
My brain is struggling to understand such complicated multiplied curves, like the grass, the hair for example...
Every time and then I'm facing the challenge, I'm trying my best to force my weakness...
To me It's like being unable to swim, but being thrown into the water...
So I'm making a weird moves to stay on top of the water, but I can't call it swimming lol lol lol 😁😁😁
This is what I think about those curls Laurene 😁
I nearly have thinked I did ruin the whole piece, and I'm still not convinced enough I haven't, lol 😁😁😁
Thank you very much for your warming comment, thanks to your keen words I'm starting to think it's not too bad , lol πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Some more 🀟🀠
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Today's effort ...

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

I don't know why I left the eyes unattended for so long...
So here we are πŸ‘

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Last steps of improwing the whole picture ...

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

Beautiful! The eyes make it! I admire so much that this level of work can be done with pyrography.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Laurene wrote: ↑Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:08 pm I admire so much that this level of work can be done with pyrography.
Thank you very much πŸ™‚
I think I'm just beginning to understand the way how to approach the wood burned art...
Every each time I'm learning something more...
Thank you Laurene.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

* FINISHED *
This is the final look of my second pet portrait.
I can see I did improve the technique compared to the first one, so I hope the next art works may look better...
At this time I haven't introduced any colour, I commited to keep it pure.
There's no much to say about it I guess...
I used gas torch for background and random spots on the fur, and trying to add some shadding around the dog face, to shape it, to achieve some depth, to sculpture the head ...
I can see a great lack of my skills regarding using the burning tool, and I think I need to learn how to progress my wood burning to achieve the final look as I desire...
At the moment I'm doing my best not to ruin the art, and make it as good looking as I'm capable of πŸ‘
I hope you like it...
All critique and advice VERY WELCOME.