"Chevrolet Z28"-pyrography(FINISHED)

You can post any drawing-based artwork, such as DIGITAL ART, PYROGRAPHY, ENGRAVINGS, SCRATCHBOARD and any other stylus-produced art. We'll even put up with the occasional painting.... if you insist :)
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
PogArtTi

Re: "Chevrolet Z28" 1973 Sharknose - pyrography (WIP)

Post by PogArtTi »

Thank you Linda, but I'm sure I didn't manage to make it right...
I tried to introduce some colours to make it more attractive - I'm not certain of the effect achieved 😁
This car is a pin in my *... 😁
But thank you for keen comment πŸ‘
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Re: "Chevrolet Z28" - FINISHED

Post by PogArtTi »

FINISHED

"Chevrolet Camaro z28" 1973
Pyrography on Poplar wood A3 size.

I'm pleased to share finished wood burned artwork.
It was a great challenge for me to do a car...
I'm not got used to it, as my main interest is animals and people.

This is a scrap car, which is meant to be refurbished by my friend.
The whole front is missing, rusty marks around the body, dents and scratches...
Therefore I tried to achieve the "washed jeans look" while introducing the blue-ish colour.
The laud bright yellow stripes are meant to suggest the sporty character πŸ‘
I placed the hammer and the screwdriver at the side of the car too...
The idea is the same - to suggest the car's condition...

Thank you for following updates.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

works well Pog. I enjoy the addtion of the tools on the floor. It would be fun to see an 'after' drawing once your friend has renovated it.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

LindasPencils wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2020 10:25 pm works well Pog. I enjoy the addtion of the tools on the floor. It would be fun to see an 'after' drawing once your friend has renovated it.
I'm very pleased reading your keen words, even though the artwork is not really worth your attention.
There's so many imperfections and failures, so it's not making me proud of it.
To me it suppose to be titled as an working project.
I am struggling with shading very much, I did my best, but I saw beautifully burned cars on youtube, I have wished to match the quality I saw.
This is where I seek my failure Linda 😁
But thank you very much you was kind enough to put your nice comment πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I will post for you the running condition of this car if it'll be ready and running some day πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I promise 😁

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

even though the artwork is not really worth your attention.
nonesense Pog!

EVERY work is worthy of attention. And every work done by anyone with a true artistic aim deserves to be looked at and commented on. There is always something noteworthy and special in every piece of art created.
We all struggle with 'imperfections' and failures. The day I stop seeing imperfections in my works and think they are perfect is the day I should hang up my pencils. Art is about striving, learning, and growing.
It is a joy to see you in your journey, don't sell yourself short, you are doing very well and producing some good works.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

I'm much appreciated once again Linda πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I mean it.

I just feel the way you've mention of being an artist and keep improving all over the time, and never be able to say - there's no more to imrove because I'm perfect 😁

This is literally how I feel.
I'm usually never happy looking at my arts, always seeking their weaker spots, instead of being proud of the better sides ,lol 😁

It's like being a martial art master, practice the techniques throughout the life,and heading to the perfection, but to never say - I'm done improving.
There's always suppose to be something/anything to work on, to improve - if not , this will be a sign of going down, of regress...

Thank you.