"Grey Wolf"-digital(FINISHED)

You can post any drawing-based artwork, such as DIGITAL ART, PYROGRAPHY, ENGRAVINGS, SCRATCHBOARD and any other stylus-produced art. We'll even put up with the occasional painting.... if you insist :)
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
PogArtTi

"Grey Wolf"-digital(FINISHED)

Post by PogArtTi »

Hi, I thought you might be curious what I'm working on at present 🙂
It's the first time I have made outlines of the wolf by free hand.
Usually I'm tracing outlines to be 100% sure that proportions are correct, but I was always tempting to start my arts with free hand sketch instead 🙂
This is also the first time I'm mixing my colours the old fashion way 👍
I started with limited palette of my colours, and I was mixing them to achieve the colours I was pleased with...
From that point I was blocking in the wolf, the background etc...
The stage I'm sharing now it's the latest, there's few things left to do...
I think I have legs to improve the details yet 🤔, obviously the bottom which is large shape of rock, and the snow underneath the wolf...
I'm continuously correcting some shapes, colours and details while I'm working on it...
I hope I can manage to finish it nicely, because this learning piece is a "breach of my routine" (it's free hand sketch & limited palette mixed colours myself).
I hope you'll like to follow ...
Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Laurene

Re: "Grey Wolf" - digital painting

Post by Laurene »

I remember this one very well from Facebook too!! That fur texture is amazing!

Are you using Photoshop here? And are you using a tablet, if so is it a Wacom?

PogArtTi

Re: "Grey Wolf" - digital painting

Post by PogArtTi »

This wolf is finished 👍
Yes dear friend, I'm using Wacom Tablet and Corel Painter 👍
Thank you 🙂
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Re: "Grey Wolf" - digital (FINISHED)

Post by PogArtTi »

FINISHED.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.