Hi from another Canadian

Welcome to our comfy Lounge - fetch a coffee and plump yourself down on a sofa. This is the place to get to know each other and discuss any subject, art-related or not.
DMeegs

Hi from another Canadian

Post by DMeegs »

HI everyone. I have taken one weekend workshop with Mike and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am so happy to be invited to help vet this site, I consider it a privilege to have such skillful instruction at hand.
Looking forward to slowly but surely refreshing my drawing with these videos.
Debra ( Ontario)

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Re: Hi from another Canadian

Post by Mike Sibley »

Good to see you here, Debra! My cunning plan involves turning the Members Area into a workshop where you come to me instead of me travelling to Canada - or the USA - or... you get the picture :)

For a number of reasons, but principally my Mother-in-Law's increasing dementia, I can't travel at present. So, I'm attempting to use video to replace the workshops. But video can only go so far - it can't, for example, supply critiques or advice. Which is why we're both here in the Support Forum.

See - there is method in my madness :)
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

DMeegs

Re: Hi from another Canadian

Post by DMeegs »

Mike, I would love to come to you and I will tuck that away as a bucket list. However, it means that lovely wife of yours and I will need to go horseback riding!