“DOBERMAN” - oil study.

You can post any drawing-based artwork, such as DIGITAL ART, PYROGRAPHY, ENGRAVINGS, SCRATCHBOARD and any other stylus-produced art. We'll even put up with the occasional painting.... if you insist :)
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
PogArtTi

Re: “DOBERMAN” - oil study.

Post by PogArtTi »

The kitchen idea has changed since the above update, I’ve redesigned it a bit, due to new thoughts…
I’ll share it if you ask for, as this is not the proper forum for such kind of „home work” 😅

Today I’ve decided to start the wall art sculpture…
Yes, that’s true ~ I was pushing it away for long time ~ sensing the fear overwhelming my brain…
This is my very beginning and first attempt ever 😅
https://fb.watch/qsEMNKBlvA/?
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Post by Mike Sibley »

PogArtTi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:45 am The kitchen idea has changed since the above update, I’ve redesigned it a bit, due to new thoughts…
I’ll share it if you ask for, as this is not the proper forum for such kind of „home work” 😅
Agreed. Thanks for that. I've COPIED this thread to the lounge and removed the earlier posts.

So, we can continue to enjoy your Doberman here...

And your other exploits (and mine) in the lounge: HERE (I wish I could change the title to avoid confusion, but I can't)
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

THANK YOU MIKE!!!
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Some sculpture update if you like to have a look dear friends 😉👍
https://fb.watch/qw2b36sNjW/?