Pyrography portrait.

You can post any drawing-based artwork, such as DIGITAL ART, PYROGRAPHY, ENGRAVINGS, SCRATCHBOARD and any other stylus-produced art. We'll even put up with the occasional painting.... if you insist :)
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
PogArtTi

Pyrography portrait.

Post by PogArtTi »

Hi there.
It's another phyrography, made on wooden panel A3 size.
I did practice pyrography couple years ago, then I got interested to practice other media, and I left it unfinished.
I really liked it, so I have kept it stored since, till now.
My sister in law has had her birthday few days ago, so I thought, she might be pleased if I eventually get it done...
So I did...
Obviously she had no option left, but play being thankful (lol), but I know I could have make it much better looking if I only would want to put more patience to it...
To be honest, I didn’t bother too much...
It's been left over for few years, and I've lost interest to it long ago, so all I did, was fewer strokes here and there to improve the whole looking...
Just to get it done...
Thank you for watching ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Laurene

Re: Pyrography portrait.

Post by Laurene »

You shouldn’t put down your work that way Arthur! This is beautiful and makes a lovely gift!! It’s so soft, it has a painterly feel.

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Post by Mike Sibley »

I agree with Laurene... every word!

And this is definite proof that your excellent drawing skills transfer easily from medium to medium.

If I was young, female, and looked like your Sister-in-Law (unlikely, but....), I'd be absolutely delighted to receive this.
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

Your drawing skills are in evidence here Pogs! If your SIL doesn't appreciate it, well, send it to me! lol.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH for keen words!!!
It seems I've missed your comments for too long.
I remember I've tried to thanking you for few times already, but my efforts were wasted as every post I've tried was banned and blocked off then...
So it seems, after all that trouble - I've forgotten to come back to it - SORRY 😊😊😊

Every time my post goes through the blocking me feature - it's making my day!
😊😊😊
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*