Another wolf

Post your art and WIPs for critique. Start a discussion or ask questions about all forms of drawing. Mixed media permitted.
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
JayS

Re: Another wolf

Post by JayS »

Laurene, It is all about the journey. Our compass is how we feel about where we are and where we are going. Feeling good about what we are doing is a desired outcome. But the reality of the journey is in the study of the subject. Thank you for your thoughts.

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Re: Another wolf

Post by Mike Sibley »

Laurene wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:51 pm I think that a sparrow is just as fascinating as a bald eagle! There’s something hypnotizing about the smallest creature, as well as a humpback whale, for example.
I agree. And along the same lines, I much prefer drawing a rusty old wheel than a pristine new one. All those lovely textures to explore! ;) :roll:

And your sparrow probably has more character than the eagle. There’s always something you feel the need to say, and display, about almost anything you care to name.
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net