Hello

Post your art and WIPs for critique. Start a discussion or ask questions about all forms of drawing. Mixed media permitted.
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
rideum51

Hello

Post by rideum51 »

Whats up, everyone on e vacation. No posts no new work.

JayS

Re: Hello

Post by JayS »

Just for fun...where's yours?

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Post by Mike Sibley »

It is very quiet, I agree. With apologies, I get so wrapped up in writing and making the videos that I sometimes don't notice.

So... it can't just be Artur and Jay who are drawing. Can it?

Surely not. So, don't forget, we're here to help with any drawing at any stage. Just use this forum - THAT'S WHAT IT'S HERE FOR!
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

JayS wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:52 pm Just for fun...where's yours?
Hahahahaaaa 😁😁😁
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

rideum51 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:27 am Whats up, everyone on e vacation. No posts no new work.
Everybody's incognito in here, we all hiding 😁😁😁
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Mike Sibley wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:32 pm It is very quiet, I agree. With apologies, I get so wrapped up in writing and making the videos that I sometimes don't notice.
I am SURE you are NOT on your holiday my friend, because you're the BUSIEST person I've ever known!
I wish I was like you in this matter Mike 😊
So... it can't just be Artur and Jay who are drawing. Can it?
That's very true indeed - I'm keep my art flow running, and posting updates rather frequently 😊

...JayS went through a tough battle of his life recently - and has WON it !!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Well done JayS !!!
I'm so happy you're recovering, and getting back on your feet my friend πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

I've just been super lazy about posting. Will update something today! (or tomorrow) 😁