Spirit of the horse

Post your art and WIPs for critique. Start a discussion or ask questions about all forms of drawing. Mixed media permitted.
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
JayS

Re: Spirit of the horse

Post by JayS »

Your work is so wonderfully beautiful. This can't be the end of it. Please show us more.

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

hope you are still working on this Elaine, would love to see an update!

ElaineH

Post by ElaineH »

Thank you all for your interest and apologies for the delay in finishing this drawing. I have been distracted by playing around with charcoal........I never thought I would get to like it, but I really do. I also like the combination of charcoal and graphite. Will get back to the horses very soon!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

ElaineH wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:14 pm Will get back to the horses very soon!
Can't waIt 😉
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

RobB

Post by RobB »

The waves are fabulous well handled

JayS

Post by JayS »

Elaine, I ordered a new computer on October 6. It has been in Memphis TN since October 30. Today it was released for shipping. Can you update your wonderful horses before my computer arrives?

JayS

Post by JayS »

My new computer arrived yesterday. I now have a 27" screen on which to view your wonderful work. Please feel free to finish it now.
Also, in a couple of days I will post a drawing of an otter in a river. I'm struggling with the water and wonder if you would take a look at it?