New Year -> new drawing challenge! ;)

Post your art and WIPs for critique. Start a discussion or ask questions about all forms of drawing. Mixed media permitted.
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
JayS

Re: New Year -> new drawing challenge! ;)

Post by JayS »

We all aspire to do good, scratch that, great work. Few recognize that it is their own uniqueness that both reveals and hides their capabilities. You are unique. No one can create what you can. Some may imitate but no one is you. So perhaps we all want to learn what we can from others but at the end of the day what is inside each of us makes us special. Just be yourself.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

JayS wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:40 pm Just be yourself.
Thanks a lot for good words!
Believe me or not - I'm always following my own path...
I'm doing what I think it's right for me, obviously without any harm caused to others 😊😊😊
I'm happy with my life, but I haven't found my unique art path just yet...
I'm like a blind man trying surroundings by his white stick...
But I'm on right track I guess.
Magic, mystery and such things intriguing me 😉
Thank you JayS 😎
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

WOW!
Pogs, just... WOW!
Look at what you have done!!!!
This is brilliant.
If I was going to start being picky-picky, about the only thing I would critique is that I feel some of the very black, hard shadows around areas like the hands and cheek lines is too strong. Next time consider correcting this flash photo effect to a softer dark.
But apart from that very small pick, this is a wonderful work. You are to be congratulated for this one.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

LindasPencils wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:46 am You are to be congratulated for this one.
I couldn't have ask for any better trophy🏆than such keen words from you Linda, and keen pointed critique/advice 😊
I'm so proud you really like it!!!
It means a lot to me - THANK YOU 💖
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*