It's my PARADISE 🤘🤠

Discussions, Questions, Recommendations... on everything to do with PENCILS, PAPERS, and all other TOOLS for any medium; and general DRAWING TECHNIQUES.
PogArtTi

It's my PARADISE 🤘🤠

Post by PogArtTi »

Hi, I'm not sure if this is proper place to share my drawing ... studio?, but I think my idea is worth to share with you dear friends...
Some of you are aware I'm after to start larger format drawings, 20"/30".
It requires the "room" to place the drawing sheet, and this is how I started to think of improving my drawing area ๐Ÿค”
All I was sure about, was that I needed to figure out how to be able to move my drawing pages freely, up side down if needed, horizontally or anyhow I may need to...
From that point my clue was becoming to life...
This is how I made my paradise ๐Ÿ˜‰
The magnetic drawing wall ๐Ÿ˜…
I have painted the whole wall with magnetic paint, which has made the wall as same as the fridge that's pulling the magnets ๐Ÿ™‚
I am attaching the drawing paper with the tape onto the ferrous sheet panel,which is made of flexible rubber based PVC?
That's it.
I can freely move my drawings around, as you do with the magnets on your fridge ๐Ÿ˜‰
I need to finish the bottom yet, with the thin edge finish stripe, but it's just cosmetic touch.
For the lighting I'm using two photography designed bulbs 5500K , 125W with attached light softening umbrellas.
The bulbs are giving very harsh/strong light source, so the umbrellas are must.
I'm very appreciate for umbrellas since first use, as they softening and spreading the light evenly, giving nice equal light source...
Unfortunately it's our second bedroom, so I had to move the wardrobe a bit, to make a room for my drawing space, and obviously I need to share it with my wife, lol , it's because she's ironing our dresses there too, or drying the cloths after washing ๐Ÿ˜Š
To be honest, I couldn't have ask for better wife, she's supporting me a lot, and forgiving me everything I do ๐Ÿฅฐ
I hope you like my drawing area, and I wish to know what you think ๐Ÿ˜‰
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

LindasPencils

Re: It's my PARADISE 🤘🤠

Post by LindasPencils »

well this is mega-cool!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

LindasPencils wrote: โ†‘Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:53 pm well this is mega-cool!
๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค 
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

Hey, this is brilliant!! I'm still drawing either on my dining room table or on a small drawing table that I have in the living room. Honestly, it works for me, but I dream of the day when I'll have a dedicated studio!!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Laurene wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:46 pm Hey, this is brilliant!! I'm still drawing either on my dining room table or on a small drawing table that I have in the living room. Honestly, it works for me, but I dream of the day when I'll have a dedicated studio!!
Thank you Laurene ๐Ÿ˜
Lol, I needed enough room for 20"/30" sheets of the paper you see ๐Ÿ˜…
The table might be too small ๐Ÿ˜…