Spoons Exhibition

Your latest work is in print? You have an upcoming workshop? Your cat's had kittens... Tell us YOUR NEWS!
LindasPencils

Spoons Exhibition

Post by LindasPencils »

The AGRA Medallion 2020 exhibition has finally opened! After 6 months of serious lockdown in Melbourne the virus has receded enough to allow life to resume on a cautious level and exhibitions to go ahead. I am very pleased with how the Spoons were hung - they are in the 'Long Gallery' at AGRA and are the first thing you see when you enter. It looks great!
LongGallery1dwm.jpg
LongGallery2dwm.jpg
For those of you who cannot get to see the exhibition (ha!), you might be interested in buying the catalogue I had printed. It is a high quality art reproduction with each spoon at 100% size and includes the history paragraph. They are $20AUS plus postage ($5 for AUS, and flat rate of $10AUS for International). You can purchase via PayPal here: https://py.pl/x6h5Y%20
Catalogue dwm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LindasPencils

Re: Spoons Exhibition

Post by LindasPencils »

reddotDWM.jpg
there is a smile under that mask!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Laurene

Re: Spoons Exhibition

Post by Laurene »

Looks wonderful Linda!

And I can highly recommend buying Linda’s catalogue. I did and it’s just not the same as seeing the drawings online. There’s something special about being able to hold a book in your hands and taking your time to appreciate each and every drawing as well as the wonderful stories that go along with them.