"In motion..."-pyrography (DISCONTINUED)

You can post any drawing-based artwork, such as DIGITAL ART, PYROGRAPHY, ENGRAVINGS, SCRATCHBOARD and any other stylus-produced art. We'll even put up with the occasional painting.... if you insist :)
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
Laurene

Re: "In motion..." pyrography(WIP)

Post by Laurene »

I see what you mean. I am reacting to what I see on my screen. I will look forward to updates.

PogArtTi

Re: "In motion..."-pyrography(WIP)

Post by PogArtTi »

I'm very sorry, I forgot to update this post...
I gave up on this piece, as this was just to try to do something in motion, free hand sketch on paper...
I wasn't too happy with the shading by burning tool, it wasn't working the way I wished...
Sorry for disappointment if you (Laurene) was interested how it's developing.
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Laurene

Re: "In motion..."-pyrography (DISCONTINUED)

Post by Laurene »

No problem Artur! I know you're concentrating on graphite drawing at the moment.

PogArtTi

Re: "In motion..."-pyrography (DISCONTINUED)

Post by PogArtTi »

Thank you 😉😉😉
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*