Hi From San Francisco!

Welcome to our comfy Lounge - fetch a coffee and plump yourself down on a sofa. This is the place to get to know each other and discuss any subject, art-related or not.
Mouse1015

Hi From San Francisco!

Post by Mouse1015 »

Hi Everyone! My name is Alexandra and I live in the SF Bay Area. So nice to meet you and be part of this forum. I consider myself so lucky to have found Mike and his online classes and super thrilled to be invited to this group! :geek: I’m just now completing his beginners course on Drawspace. What an eye opener!!!!

Mike - thank you so much for this resource to learn and grow as artists!
I wear many hats in my life but the one constant is my love for animals and being surrounded by the wonder of nature and earth's beauty. My art is central to my way of expressing my deep and abiding reverence for our Planet.

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Re: Hi From San Francisco!

Post by Mike Sibley »

You live in San Francisco??!!!! How lucky you are! Jenny and I both agree that SF is the loveliest US city we've visited. I don't know why but there's something about SF that sets it above the rest. Hopefully, we'll return one day.

Welcome to DWM!!

Now, you need to get back to drawing... and I need to get on with making the next video :)
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

Mouse1015

Post by Mouse1015 »

:D Well when you're ready and can start traveling again let's have a workshop here in SF so you and Jenny can visit! All your Canadian and US students would be happy for that, I'm sure!!! :lol:
I wear many hats in my life but the one constant is my love for animals and being surrounded by the wonder of nature and earth's beauty. My art is central to my way of expressing my deep and abiding reverence for our Planet.

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Post by Mike Sibley »

Oh, YES! Count me in :) We haven't been to the west coast of the US or Canada for a while and a return is long overdue.

As soon as we are able to travel again I'll be in touch. You can count on it :P
Mike Sibley

LindasPencils

Post by LindasPencils »

I'm just back from SF! My wonderful home town - I would live there if I wasn't in love with Australia. And Mike, if you do go, you can get a 'proper' cuppa tea at Lovejoys in Church Street (yes named after the TV show!)

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Post by Mike Sibley »

THAT Lovejoy!!! I won't forget that quickly :)

I didn't know you were an SF girl.... lucky you! There's something about SF that Jenny and I both love. Definitely our favourite US city, and one we'd want to return to some day.
Mike Sibley