The cat - charcoal sketch 😅

You can post any drawing-based artwork, such as DIGITAL ART, PYROGRAPHY, ENGRAVINGS, SCRATCHBOARD and any other stylus-produced art. We'll even put up with the occasional painting.... if you insist :)
Forum rules
You are allowed to post tasteful nudity. To avoid surprise or unwelcome comments, please indicate that it's a nude in the thread title. Also include a warning in the title if there's a possibility of the subject matter causing offence.
Laurene

Re: The cat - charcoal sketch 😅

Post by Laurene »

He’s adorable Artur!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Lol, thanks a lot Laurene 😊😊😊
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

1h free hand charcoal sketch practice...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*History isn't there for You to like or dislike. It's there for You to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better. Because then You are less likely to repeat it. It's not yours to erase - It belongs to all of us...*

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ He looks just like a cat that I had for 20 years!

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

What a lovely coincidence 😊

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Another one, lol...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

πŸ˜‰ another quick charcoal sketch 😁

Mike Sibley
Site Admin

Post by Mike Sibley »

PogArt wrote: ↑Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:15 pm Another one, lol...
And the second one looks just like a very grumpy cat that I once owned - or that owned me, to be more accurate :)
Mike Sibley
BOOKS : Drawing From Line to Life
VIDEOS : DrawWithMike.net

PogArtTi

Post by PogArtTi »

Mike Sibley wrote: ↑Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:32 pm And the second one looks just like a very grumpy cat that I once owned - or that owned me, to be more accurate :)
Hahahaaaa, lol 😁
Yeah...
Who's owning who πŸ€”?!
I have no any cat, but 3 neighbourhood cats are owning me!
We started giving the food for ginger cat, so he started coming over frequently, and even scratching to the door for food!?
Later on, two other cats started following the ginger one πŸ˜…
Now we have a problem to go out, as once the door get opened, the black&white cat is getting through the gap indoors!
Hahahaaa πŸ˜…
Lol...
The cats πŸ˜‰

Anyway my sister did frame the previous sketches and did hand them over to the Cat Rescue (that was the purpose for those sketch studies to let the Rescue make some fund rising profits).
She told me the staff was very appreciated!

I'm starting with this cat another few studies, so my sister can help her favourite Cat Rescue again ... πŸ˜‰

Laurene

Post by Laurene »

:D I love that last one. I’ve had cats all my life and any cat owner would recognize that look!!